Problems with PgAdmin 4

From: Евгений Славов <yevgeniy(dot)slavov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with PgAdmin 4
Date: 2018-08-18 15:21:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good afternoon. My name is Eugene from Kiev (Ukraine). I will communicate
with you with the help of Google-translator (I just do not know English).

The question is this: I have PostgreSQL 10.5 and PgAdmin 4-3.2 on my
computer (windows Server 2012 R2 system) and PgAdmin 4 does not start and
gives an error. I've already reviewed all the solutions to the problem on
the Internet, but I can not do anything.

Attached to the letter are screenshots of errors.

Thank you in advance.