JSONB filed with default JSON from a file

From: mrcasa bengaluru <mrcasablr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JSONB filed with default JSON from a file
Date: 2018-08-13 17:40:41
Lists: pgsql-general

All,

I'm new to JSONB datatype. We would like to store a nested JSON file in
this field. Since the JSON is nested, we wanted to create JSON with default
value from an external JSON file.

My address table looks like,

CREATE TABLE address (
id CHAR(36) UNIQUE NOT NULL,
address JSONB NOT NULL
);

For example, the default JSON will look like,

$ cat address_default.json

{
"address": {
"address1": "175 N Street",
"address2": "Timabktu",
"location": [
{
"city": "Utopia",
"geolocation": [
{
"lat": "12.345",
"long": "12.1234"
}
],
"state": "Nowhere"
}
],
"zip": "96001"
}
}

How do I make the address_default.json as the default JSON value for the
address column?