How to restrict schema size per tenant

From: niraj nandane <niraj(dot)nandane(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to restrict schema size per tenant
Date: 2024-07-05 14:33:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team,

We are using Postgres schema based tenancy approach for our SaaS
application. We create schema per tenant. We have Postgres instance in HA
mode. We have multiple micro services and each service have its own
database. For eg. Auth service have auth database, audit have audit. Inside
each database, we create schema per tenant. We want to restrict usage to
10GB per tenant combined across all database. Is there any tool or built in
way to monitor this in Postgres?

--

Thanks,
Niraj Nandane