Re: Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby

From: Yaser Raja <yrraja(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ajlinux <ajlinux(at)protonmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby
Date: 2017-04-28 22:44:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Check out the configuration parameter "hot_standby_feedback"
Setting this parameter to 'on' will eliminate the query cancellation caused
by the vacuum related conflicts.

Check out the documentation for more details:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/runtime-
config-replication.html

Also check out the parameters max_standby_streaming_delay and
max_standby_archive_delay.

Regards
Yaser