Re: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4

From: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: parth ratra <ratraparth59(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4
Date: 2023-03-27 14:04:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 7:13 PM parth ratra <ratraparth59(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am Parth Ratra from India majoring in CSE. I have hands-on experience with HTML/Vanilla CSS/ JS, Reactjs and CI/CD pipelines through various projects. I am proficient in C/C++, Python, and Django as well.
>
> I am super excited to work with PostgreSQL and would like to contribute to these projects: “GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system stats Extension in pgAdmin 4” as they match my skills and interests. While Setting up I ran into some issues configuring the venv for faulty packages.

Hi Parth, we appreciate your interest. There's a separate mailing list
for pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, you may want to
reach out to them for quicker help. FYI - you can find all postgres
mailing lists here https://www.postgresql.org/list/.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team