Removing second slave server

From: Yambu <hyambu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Removing second slave server
Date: 2021-01-14 12:18:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I want to reinstall my second slave server and I have to stop replication.

May i know if it's enough to just run the command below on the second slave

touch /tmp/postgresql.trigger.5432

Trigger file in recovery.conf is

trigger_file = '/tmp/postgresql.trigger.5432'

Do i need to do anything on the master server so that wal files do not
build up since the second slave is no longer active?

Im using PG v10,streaming replication

regards