Query column null

From: Yambu <hyambu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Query column null
Date: 2020-11-26 18:50:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

A strange thing is happening in my csv logs, i cannot see the query that
ran whenever there is a duration in the logs, is there something i'm
missing?

When i run the below query it returns nothing

select message,query from postgres_log where message ilike '%duration%' and
query is not null limit 1;

Note: I loaded the csv logs into postgres_log table.

regards