Re: Updated psql messages catalog (pt_BR)

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halleypo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated psql messages catalog (pt_BR)
Date: 2024-01-02 17:24:33
Lists: pgsql-translators

Thank you, Euler,

So next I will send the Brazilian Portuguese message translation file for
libpq, which I have already translated.

Later I will send the Brazilian Portuguese message translation file for
postgres (backend), which I have already started translating, but as it is
very large it will take some time until it is all translated.