Alfresco and postgres schemas

From: Erika Knihti-Van Driessche <erika(dot)knihti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Alfresco and postgres schemas
Date: 2022-10-31 14:18:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience on setting up Alfresco on several postgresql
schemas? I'm not familiar with Alfresco, but I have been requested to
create 4 schemas, owned by 4 users, like "user_1" owns "user_schema_1".
"user_2" owns "user_schema_2" and so on, all under one database.

Application launches well on user_schema_1, tables are created, but for
user_schema_2 it throws an error:
"More than one Alfresco schema was found when querying the database
metadata.
Limit the database user's permissions or set the
'hibernate.default_schema' property in
'custom-hibernate-dialect.properties'."

Schema access was already restricted - revoke usage, revoke all. Even after
doing this, I can still list user_schema_1 tables when connected as user_2,
although I cannot query the tables (permission denied - which is normal
after revoking everything). I would rather just create 4 databases, but I
am curious if anyone has done it on schema level, if it's even possible
with ALfresco (since other schema's tables are visible).

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Erika