edit option in PGADMIN

From: Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: edit option in PGADMIN
Date: 2021-02-11 06:19:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Team,

Please help me find a solution of editing data in PGADMIN. I can't edit
here when there is a sign of a lock-in column. how to remove this lock icon
to edit the column data.

[image: image.png]

I can edit here because here I can't find any lock icon
[image: image.png]

Please help me in resolving data editing issue n pgadmin
--

Best Regards,
Sachin Kumar