conf of postgres.cof

From: Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: conf of postgres.cof
Date: 2021-06-12 06:31:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Experts,

I am using Postgres 12 and 13 in two f my server and getting timeout issue
in frontend. after enabling the slow query i found the error.

" LOG: could not receive data from client: An existing connection was
forcibly closed by the remote host. "

and during troubleshooting, i found that it can be resolved by Setting both
statement_timeout and idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
But i don't know the correct way to use it.

One server has 8GB RAM and other one have 32 GB RAM.

Kindly help me configuring these settings.

Thanks in Advance
Sachin

--

Best Regards,