Resource optimization

From: Daulat <daulat(dot)dba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Resource optimization
Date: 2021-12-06 10:38:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team,

How we can identify a suitable value for RAM and CPU in Postgres.

- If the Postgres server has some small size of databases but high I/O .

- If database size is in TB's, high value for max_connections and high I/O
-
Do we have any thumb rule in Postgres to decide these values?

Please advise !

Thanks.