Re: Query regarding managing Replication

From: Ashok Patil <ashokrpatil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Romain MAZIÈRE <romain(dot)maziere(at)sigmaz-consilium(dot)fr>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query regarding managing Replication
Date: 2023-07-03 08:37:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Julien,

I am able to perform replication of a single machine where primary and
stand-by are on same localhost..
I think you are right.. it might be blocking the backup process by
firewall..

Just one signal question: is multi-master replication possible on Postgres?
I searched on google.. but did not find a proper solution..

If it is possible, then can you please share a link where I can get that
information..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ashok Patil