Small refactoring around vacuum_open_relation

From: Kirill Reshke <reshkekirill(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small refactoring around vacuum_open_relation
Date: 2024-08-02 08:25:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I hate to be "that guy", but there are many places in sources where we use
LOCKMODE lockmode; variable and exactly one where we use LOCKMODE
lmode: it is vacuum_open_relation function.
Is it worth a patch?

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Rename-vacuum_open_relation-argument-to-lockmode.patch application/octet-stream 1.9 KB