SQL SERVER migration to PostgreSql

From: İlyas Derse <ilyasderse(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL SERVER migration to PostgreSql
Date: 2019-11-07 13:28:02
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to migration to PostgreSql from SQL Server. I have Stored
Procedures what have output parameters and returning tables.But you know
what, we can not returning tables in stored procedures in PostgreSql and we
can not use output parameters in functions in PostgreSql.

So i did not find to solves this problem. Anybody have an idea ?