INOUT PARAMETERS WITH RETURN TABLES IN FUNCTION

From: İlyas Derse <ilyasderse(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: INOUT PARAMETERS WITH RETURN TABLES IN FUNCTION
Date: 2019-11-08 08:18:54
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to migration to PostgreSql from SQL Server. I have Stored
Procedures what have output parameters and return tables. How can i do both
together.

Its like ;

CREATE or replace FUNCTION public."test" (INOUT "x" integer, INOUT "y"
character varying(36))

RETURNS TABLE (
"id" integer,
"filesize" character varying(36)
)
AS $$
BEGIN
x=6;
RETURN QUERY
SELECT * FROM public."tbl_employees" ;

END;
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

I can not create that because of inout parameters.
Another place;

do $$
DECLARE b integer = 1;
DECLARE d integer = 2 ;