newbie pointers for development

From: Ankit Pandey <itsankitkp(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: newbie pointers for development
Date: 2022-11-01 12:35:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I am new to pg hacking and would need some pointers to contribute. I looked
into the todo list but it is filled more with feature enhancements (will
take some time to get there). If I could get some pointers for beginner
friendly issues/bugs, I would be glad.
Note: I am able to step through (via gdb) the whole backend process while
it runs queries, so I have some initial setup to get going.

Thanks,
Ankit