Recover postgresql password storein in pgadmin.db

From: Marco Tosato <marco(dot)jem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recover postgresql password storein in pgadmin.db
Date: 2018-02-16 10:34:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

My pgAdmin is correctly configure to connect to my server and is the tool
of choise to manage the DB ....I'm so used to pgAdmin with stored password
that I forgot the password of Postgresql.

Since the password is stored in the pgAdmin DB could someone tell me how to
recover it from the SQLite DB? I found the ecrypted version of the password
in the servers table.

Thanks a lot!