2 pgadmin4 instances

From: David Bear <dbear(at)heritageacademyaz(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2 pgadmin4 instances
Date: 2022-05-04 00:50:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have pgadmin4 running on a remote system which I shell into and forward
the port required. This works great. I forward port 15050 to the remote
system in order to connect to pgadmin on that system.

I also run postgresql locally on my machine. When I started firefox to
connect to the local pgadmin instance running on port 5050 I got the error
that the CSRF tokens didn't match. I assume this is just the way pgadmin
security works when connecting to 2 different running instances with the
same browser.

Fortunately, I can spin up a different browser (in this case opera) and
connect to my local instance of pgadmin.

I just wanted to verify that this was the expected behavior.

--

Kind Regards,
* David Bear *

Heritage Academy
32 S Center, Mesa AZ
480-969-5641
dbear(at)heritageacademyaz(dot)com
hamesa.com

<https://www.facebook.com/HeritageAcademyAZ>
<https://www.instagram.com/heritageheroes/>

This email signature generated by Signite.io
<https://www.signite.io/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=credit>