Re: pgAdmin 4 v3.1 & v3.2 eternal loading

From: Maycon Oleczinski <maycon(dot)olec(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v3.1 & v3.2 eternal loading
Date: 2018-09-20 14:09:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

At this moment the notebook status is "new".
Don't have a PG Server installed, only pgAdmin.

Executed actions:
- Clean pgAdmin Roaming Data in user profile directory;
- Uninstall pgAdmin;
- Restart note;
- Verify if pgAdmin Roaming Data in user profile directory is empty;
- Install pgAdmin 4 v3.3;
- Launch pgAdmin 4 v3.3.

Eternal loading persist!