Re: --frokbackend process

From: Justin <zzzzz(dot)graf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: satyajit patra <satyajit(dot)patra(at)sunknowledge(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: --frokbackend process
Date: 2024-06-26 19:57:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Satyajit:

Can't tell what is going on from the task manager list. Looks like a
normal task list for PostgreSQL. Keep in mind PG is a process based
application NOT a threaded application. Meaning postgresql starts/forks a
new process for every connection. This means we can see each sessions
activity from the task manager.

Need to look at the postgresql logs to see why PG may be hung or possibly
query pg_stat_activity ....