Fwd: Remote, Direct Hire, $565M Series D Start Up

From: Ryan Schlenz <ryan(dot)schlenz(at)fivetran(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Remote, Direct Hire, $565M Series D Start Up
Date: 2022-07-25 16:30:23
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I joined the Postgresql.org website, and would like to post a job to the
job section. I included the summary below for the role, along with the job
description. Please let me know the best way to post this role on your
website. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Hi,

I am reaching out because we are looking for a PostgreSQL expert to shape
the future of our PostgreSQL database connector at Fivetran.

With your PostgreSQL experience you would be a great addition as a seasoned
software engineering leader here at Fivetran. This is a high visibility
role working closely with engineering leadership and C level executives.

This opportunity will own the technical vision of the PostgreSQL database
connector, a connector responsible for the largest share of our ARR and a
critical part of the future success of the company.

I would love to connect and share more details about the opportunity
<https://boards.greenhouse.io/fivetran/jobs/5235622003> and Fivetran with
you. Please use this link
<https://interviewschedule.com/book/fivetran/0af56623-adad-4618-8d42-b370bcf8fdf9>
to schedule a time for us to speak at your convenience.

*Learn more about Fivetran... *
Fivetran Culture <https://znsrc.com/c/svqxljfybp>
About Fivetran <https://www.fivetran.com/about>
Fivetran News <https://www.fivetran.com/news>