Re: Index contains unexpected zero page at block

From: Victor Blomqvist <vb(at)viblo(dot)se>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Index contains unexpected zero page at block
Date: 2015-12-17 04:30:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, I should have included the index definition, its a normal btree
index on a bigint column:

CREATE INDEX user_pictures_picture_dhash_idx
ON user_pictures
USING btree
(picture_dhash);

And the table itself:
CREATE TABLE user_pictures (picture_dhash bigint)
(and ~10 other columns not relevant for this I think)

/Victor