User with "almost" superuser privileges

From: Daniel Gomez Blanco <nanodgb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: User with "almost" superuser privileges
Date: 2013-07-18 12:51:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I'd like to create a user that is almost a superuser, but without some
privileges. I cannot create a superuser and then revoke privileges from
them, because by definition nothing can be revoked from superusers. So how
can I know what a superuser is able to execute compared to a user with the
rest of attributes, but without superuser? If I knew this I could grant
those privileges after I create the user.

Cheers,

Daniel