Re: Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table

From: Devendra Postgres <devendrapostgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mladen Gogala <gogala(dot)mladen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table
Date: 2022-05-22 16:06:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Mladen,

Getting this error, when tried to create extension in AWS RDS .

postgres=> create extension file_fdw;
ERROR: Extension "file_fdw" is not supported by Amazon RDS
DETAIL: Installing the extension "file_fdw" failed, because it is not on
the list of extensions supported by Amazon RDS.
HINT: Amazon RDS allows users with rds_superuser role to install supported
extensions. See: SHOW rds.extensions;
postgres=>