Support for Foreign keys with arrays

From: itishree sukla <itishree(dot)sukla(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Support for Foreign keys with arrays
Date: 2013-07-09 09:26:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Every one,

I have a requirement for support for foreign keys with arrays, which is not
there in postgresql 9.2, however it is in development for 9.3, i can see
there is some thread saying patch is available, can any one please help me
to get the patch, or any other work around by which we can achieve this.

Regards,
Itishree