Re: Newbie needs help with space issue

From: "androxkentaki (dot)" <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Priancka Chatz <pc9926(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: raf <raf(at)raf(dot)org>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie needs help with space issue
Date: 2020-04-22 07:23:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

this sql for table size ends with error that some of relation was not found.
So this is better one:

select
t.schemaname ,
t.tablename as object
,pg_size_pretty(pg_relation_size(schemaname || '.' || tablename))
,pg_size_pretty(pg_total_relation_size(schemaname || '.' || tablename))

from
pg_tables t
where 1=1
--and t.schemaname = 'public'
--and t.schemaname <> 'public'
order by pg_total_relation_size(schemaname || '.' || tablename) desc;

--
Z wyrazami szacunku
Andrzej Gerasimuk