Re: pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053

From: B Liu <binliucam(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053
Date: 2023-11-10 08:43:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Erik,
Many thanks for your help.
Regarding the windows server 2019, it probably is a virtual machine. After
I increased the low time value, there is no error code 1053 any more, but
the pgagent service is on starting status forever. To test if the pgagent
works, I installed the same pgagent on my laptop, it gave the same service
starting status forever, but not into any running stage.
I am pretty sure that the latest pgagent is not working for windows 10 or
windows server 2019! I have one postgres-pg12 working on windows server
2012 though.
Kind Regards
Bin