Fwd: Little patch for Runtime build from Top Level Directory($PGADMIN_SRC) MakeFile

From: Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Little patch for Runtime build from Top Level Directory($PGADMIN_SRC) MakeFile
Date: 2018-03-22 11:17:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: Little patch for Runtime build from Top Level
Directory($PGADMIN_SRC) MakeFile
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>,
pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org

Yes Thanks Murtuza,It Worked.
I ran all the tests again including the regression test.I have attached the
regression.log file and also the patch file.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:23 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@
enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Have you configured your local test configuration file
> ../pgadmin4/web/regression/test_config.json.in , Make a copy of it as
> ../pgadmin4/web/regression/test_config.json and update it as per your
> environment to run tests.
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
>> Although I have postgresql-9.6 it is showing-Running the test cases for
>> 'PostgreSQL 9.4'
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360(at)gmail(dot)com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Although I have postgresql-9.6 it is showing
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Running the test cases for 'PostgreSQL 9.4'

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.log text/x-log 1.6 MB
makeruntimefromtopleveldirectory.diff text/x-patch 1.5 KB