PgAdmin returning 410 GONE when viewing SQL for partitions

From: Brian <onwsk8r(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin returning 410 GONE when viewing SQL for partitions
Date: 2018-07-22 23:35:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

When I try to view the SQL for a partition of a partitioned table (eg click
Tables->my_table_name->Partitions->my_partition, then click SQL in the tabs
on the top right of the window), my Chrome developer tools tell me that
PgAdmin responded with a status of 410 GONE. I can expand the partition and
view the SQL for its constraints and indexes, although I get an indefinite
"Retrieving data from the server..." screen when I right click on the
partition and select "properties".

I'm able to recreate this in version 3.0 and 3.1, with both dpage's Docker
container and the RPM running on Centos 7. The output at the bottom is from
the Docker container.

I don't think there's anything weird about my partitions except they use
PG10 range partitioning, although what is strange is I created them using
PgAdmin (probably 3.0) from the AUR about a month ago and they worked fine
then. The new ones that I just created (the partitions for August- every
one is a week) are unviewable as well. The names of the partitioned tables
are minuteYYYYMMDD, so minute20180701, minute20180708, etc, and those
tables are partitions of the minute table.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Version
3.1
Copyright
Copyright 2013 - 2018, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
2.7.5 (default, Apr 11 2018, 07:36:10) [GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat
4.8.5-28)]
Flask Version
0.12.2
Application Mode