log_collector & sysout on windows

From: Marc Brazeau <litespeedmarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: log_collector & sysout on windows
Date: 2014-05-28 17:30:35
Lists: pgsql-general

So I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, or this is maybe a novice question,

On My Mac, I set log_collector=on, archive_command='echo hello %p %f'
And awesome, my postgres log files get the output from my archive command.

On Windows, this does not work (Using postgres 9.3..4)

Only way to get output from my archive_command, is with the -l option on
pg_ctl start. But this has issues:
- Not sure it will work with Services (thoughI haven't tried).
- I don't get any of the log_rotation
- And I lose context (from having sysouts along side other Postgres
message).

Surely there is a simple answer here?