Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.

From: Pawan Sharma <pawanpg0963(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.
Date: 2019-06-25 14:06:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Can the app connect at all?
- yes connection between database and app B is successfully established.
What is the app doing when it gets the error?
- from the app B we trying to delete some records in database.
Where is the error message appearing?
- messages are appearing in app server log.
Are there other error messages before or after the above?
-no there, nothing and after.