Re: Installation problem

From: Pawan Sharma <pawanpg0963(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aman Bhadoriya <amanbhadoriya28(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation problem
Date: 2018-02-19 06:40:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Feb 19, 2018 11:58 AM, "Aman Bhadoriya" <amanbhadoriya28(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

Hi there,

my name is Aman Singh Bhadoriya. i am a new user of postgresql.

i am trying to install postgresql many time but every time i am facing this
error. i try to find solution on net and try them all but none of them
works for me.

please provide me some solution.

[image: Inline image 1]

PostgreSQL binaries are installed properly but data directory is not
created so you to manually create the data directory using initdb.
I know about linux please check on window how to initialize data directory
using initdb.