postgresql training

From: Clay Colburn <clay(dot)colburn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql training
Date: 2013-03-05 01:13:31
Lists: seapug

Hey guys, I just signed up for this list so that I can get info on your
next meet up. Until then I was wondering if you knew of any good training
outfits in Seattle for postgresql. My team of 5 engineers just started
using it and I'd love to send them to a trainer to get a couple days of
deep diving.

Thanks.

-Clay Colburn