error loading script after updating to 1.6

From: Derek Ealy <derek(dot)ealy(at)novawurks(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error loading script after updating to 1.6
Date: 2017-07-31 16:30:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi,

after upgrading from 1.5 to 1.6 today I've been getting errors in Chrome.
It says error loading script and points to a pga_job.js. The only way I've
been able to clear this error is to clear my browser cache (which is a
total pain for all the disruption it causes).

I run the python version of PGAdmin4 on Ubuntu. I usually use the server
version hosted on one of our AWS machines. But lately it has been having
trouble when working with a local instance of Postgres running on my dev
machine (SSL SYSCALL error: EOF detected)

I don't know why all of the sudden I have been having the server instance
of PGAdmin connect to my local DB. It has been working successfully for a
couple of months at least.

So I updated my local instance of PGAdmin on my dev machine to 1.6 and now
I'm again getting these loading script errors. And I'm not wanting to clear
my browser cache again.

Any suggestions?

--
dme

*Derek Ealy*
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
P: 562.340.6270 <562.340.6270%20x%20700>
F: 877.353.7537
C: 310.936.4070 <801.319.4613>

www.novawurks.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company
confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its
customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.