internal server error on password change

From: Derek Ealy <derek(dot)ealy(at)novawurks(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: internal server error on password change
Date: 2017-03-13 23:24:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I just got pgAdmin4 1.2 running in server mode today, by and large it seems
to be ok (but a little flakey).

My devs are unable to change their (pgAdmin) passwords. I created
individual accounts for them using their email addresses and supplied a
standard password. When they go to the change password link and enter a new
password an Internal Server Error message is returned and the password
isn't changed.

I can change their passwords myself (as an Admin) but that isn't really
what we want to do here. Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix this?

We can't upgrade to 1.3 because that doesn't work at all.

Ubuntu 16.04 Server
Python 2.7 in Pip
Apache 2 with mod_wsgi

Thanks, Derek

--
dme

*Derek Ealy*
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
P: 562.340.6270 <562.340.6270%20x%20700>
F: 877.353.7537
C: 310.936.4070 <801.319.4613>

www.novawurks.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company
confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its
customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.