listen/notify not working in pgadmin 4 2.1

From: Derek Ealy <derek(dot)ealy(at)novawurks(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: listen/notify not working in pgadmin 4 2.1
Date: 2018-03-13 14:26:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

I was trying to test a notify/listen channel but couldn't get things
working in PGAdmin4. I'm running it in server mode with Python on Linux.
Eventually I went back to PGAdmin3 and listened on the same channel and
everything worked fine. When the notification happened I simply ran: select
1; in the same connection and the notify data appeared in the messages tab
as expected.

When I try the same thing in PGAdmin4 there are no errors, but I cannot see
anything indicating that a notification was published.

Is there some other/better way of listening for and seeing notifications in
PGAdmin4?

Thanks, Derek

--
dme

*Derek Ealy*
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
P: 562.340.6270 <562.340.6270%20x%20700>
F: 877.353.7537
C: 310.936.4070 <801.319.4613>

www.novawurks.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company
confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its
customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.