Allowing pg_recvlogical to create temporary replication slots

From: Torsten Förtsch <tfoertsch123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Allowing pg_recvlogical to create temporary replication slots
Date: 2024-10-27 12:37:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

This is my very first message to this mailing list. Please advise if I am
making any mistakes in the procedure.

The attached patch enables pg_recvlogical to create a temporary slot.

What is the next step in the process to get this change into official
postgres?

Thanks,
Torsten

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_recvlogical-tempslot.diff text/x-patch 2.7 KB