I have just downloaded Postgre SQL and "pgadmin 4" doesn't open.

From: Ecenur Corlu <corluecenur(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I have just downloaded Postgre SQL and "pgadmin 4" doesn't open.
Date: 2020-11-14 23:45:51
Lists: pgsql-general

*I have just downloaded the latest version of PostgreSQL (vs.13.1) and when
I try to open "pgadmin 4", it doesn't open.* It first shows *windows wait
cursor* and then the wait cursor gets lost. Nothing happens.

*I also realized that there is no folder created under* C:\Program Files. *like
this* >>>"C:\Program Files\pgAdmin 4" I can't find log docs.

I have also tried these methods.

1. I have deleted PostgreSQL and re-downloaded it. It didn't make any
difference. The same mistake is happening again.
2. I have downloaded Java.
3. I have looked at "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.css\Content Type" to see if
"text/css" is written there. And it was in "text/css" format, so there
wasn't any mistake there.
4. I deleted "Anaconda" which was downloaded on my computer. I have read
that it blocks pgadmin 4 to start.
5. I made Chrome my default browser.
6. I added in "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.jz" a value name: "Content Type" in
"Reg SZ" type and it's data is "text/javascript" .Previously there was
just "default" value name and it's data was "JSFile" I haven't deleted
this yet.

Thank you in advance for your help.