GSoC 2022 | Pgarchives | Patches

From: Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GSoC 2022 | Pgarchives | Patches
Date: 2022-09-19 11:28:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank the entire community for helping me and giving
feedback and suggestions. I really enjoyed the whole journey of GSoC'2022.

In this thread, I am compiling my work. It includes all READMEs,
Installation guides, and Patches.

The repository link - https://github.com/SahilHarpal/GSoC2022/tree/main

It's my pleasure to have such supportive mentors and the community for this
duration. I want to keep contributing to this community and planning to
work on the same project. So I would love to know the suggestions/feedback
or any new improvements that can be done.

Thanks & Regards

Sahil Harpal

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>