Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

From: Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Date: 2023-08-31 10:47:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya,
I have made all these changes except the StreamingChart issue. I tried
filling an array with null values inside the StreamingChart component while
initializing initialState but still the issue is not resolved.
I have made following changes:

> const initialState = [
> Array.from(new Array(xRange).keys()),
> ...(data.datasets?.map((d)=>{
> let nullValues = new Array(xRange - d.data.length).fill(null);
> let ret = [...nullValues, ...d.data];
> ret.reverse();
> return ret;
> })??{}),
> ];

It works fine if we initialize the data array with the null values but I'm
not getting why this is not working.

Thank you,
Sahil

[image: Mailtrack]