Regarding login or reset to PGADMIN

From: vivekananda Katakam <katakamvivekananda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding login or reset to PGADMIN
Date: 2020-09-10 13:18:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi All,

I have login to web based pgadmin tool remotely and in the login screen I
was unable to login or reset my password.

When reset my password i got password reset message sent to my office email
id , but i did not receive password reset mail.

I want to change my username and password. I want to know how can I change
it.

I have installed PGadmin4 tool on RHEL Linux and running remotely.

PFA attached screenshot for more info.

Can u please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek