pg_repack & pg_squeeze in EPAS 12

From: Tim <timfosho(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_repack & pg_squeeze in EPAS 12
Date: 2021-05-08 00:18:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Gentlemen,

My database has a serious bloat issue and getting downtime for VACUUM FULL
involves dealing with a lot of red tape. We also run on EDB Postgres
Advanced Server 12, it doesn't seem like they make the pg_repack extension
available in any repositories. Before I tried I figured I'd ask; Is there a
chance I can hack together an extension install in EPAS 12. Or am I out
of luck?

Thanks Everyone!