Re: High SYS CPU - need advise

From: Vlad <marchenko(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Date: 2012-11-14 21:34:15
Lists: pgsql-general

John,

thanks for your feedback. While implementing connection pooling would make
resources utilization more efficient, I don't think it's the root of my
problem. Most of the connected clients are at IDLE. When I do

select * from pg_stat_activity where current_query not like '%IDLE%';

I only see several active queries at any given time.

-- Vlad