Re: High SYS CPU - need advise

From: Vlad <marchenko(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: High SYS CPU - need advise
Date: 2012-11-16 20:13:33
Lists: pgsql-general

ok, I've applied that patch and ran. The stall started around 13:50:45...50
and lasted until the end

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/109778/postgresql-2012-11-16_134904-stripped.log

the actual log has more data (including statement following each 'spin
delay' record), but there is some sensitive info inside which I can't share
with public.

-- Vlad

yup. this problem doesn't smell like lwlock issues. typically there