impact of version upgrade on fts

From: Malik Rumi <malik(dot)a(dot)rumi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: impact of version upgrade on fts
Date: 2021-04-25 12:28:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings.

I am about to do a long overdue upgrade to the latest version, which I
believe is 13.2. However, I have full text search in my current install
(9.4) and I am wondering if there are any special provisions I need to take
to make sure that is not lost in the transition? If this would be true for
any other packages, please advise and or point me to the place in the docs
where I can read up on this. I looked and did not see anything, which just
proves I didn't know what to look for. Thanks.

*“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what
he loves for himself.”*