Re: Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work

From: Malik Rumi <malik(dot)a(dot)rumi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work
Date: 2019-02-13 17:49:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Well, I am happy to learn it isn't just me....

But I am not getting the scroll and highlight behavior you describe.
Hitting Ctrl+F and Cntrl+G just opens the Find on Chrome - which for
whatever reason does not work to find anything in the pgadmin4 tables....

*“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what
he loves for himself.”*