Re: pip, anyone?

From: Malik Rumi <malik(dot)a(dot)rumi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pip, anyone?
Date: 2019-05-07 22:55:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks!
And p.s. - for whatever reason, the first time I looked at the downloads
page, I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom. For further
unexplained reasons, I just now went back to it and scrolled down to see:

"To install, download the wheel and install with a command such as pip
install ./pgadmin4-1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl. It is strongly recommended
that a Python Virtual Environment is used.

pgAdmin can now be run with a command like python
~/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.py (assuming you
use a virtual environment at ~/pgadmin4). Finally, point your browser to
http://127.0.0.1:5050.

Please see the online documentation for information on deploying pgAdmin 4
behind a web server."

The only additional comment I will sheepishly make is that I don't see any
docs distinguishing between a new install and an upgrade.

*“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what
he loves for himself.”*