Re: Shared system resources

From: oleg yusim <olegyusim(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: George Neuner <gneuner2(at)comcast(dot)net>, David Wilson <dw+pg(at)hmmz(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Shared system resources
Date: 2015-12-23 13:07:31
Lists: pgsql-general

HI George,

Thanks, this information clears the situation. Now, question to you and
David.

May we run into situation, when attacker dumps memory and analyses it for
valuable content, instead of reserving it for own process, where it would
be zeroed? My understanding, it is a possibility. Does kernel have any
safeguard against it?

Thanks,

Oleg