Session Identifiers

From: oleg yusim <olegyusim(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Session Identifiers
Date: 2015-12-20 15:16:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings!

I'm new to PostgreSQL, working on it from the point of view of Cyber
Security assessment. In regards to the here is my questions:

From the security standpoint we have to assure that database invalidates
session identifiers upon user logout or other session termination (timeout
counts too).

Does PostgreSQL perform this type of actions? If so, where are those
Session IDs are stored, so I can verify it?

Thanks,

Oleg